After winning a couple of tickets, me and Saloni from ‘Where Only The Wild Things Go‘ attended a great little event hosted by Company magazine at Pandora‘s flagship store in Marble Arch, known for putting on a great event, I was so excited!
Walking through their doors for a private browsing session, we were offered a tempting choice of Peach Bellini or Elderflower Fizz and were soon left to browse for an item or two to purchase. Walking around, we helped ourselves to some delicious strawberry cake pops and stared into the glass cabinets at the glistening jewels all around us while we waited for our trend talk.
When it was time, we were ushered up the glass staircase to a room with champagne racks for walls, Jessica nail bars and a fully-stocked bar – it was like walking into Patsy from Ab Fabs front room! It was nothing short of spectacular. Soon Alexxsia, the wonderful Fashion Features writer for Company took to the floor and presented us with her trend talk for Summer 2014. Basically, all white, pastels, florals and tribal are a must, as is sports luxe if you want to be in this season. She gave us some great tips on how to style the new Pandora SS14 collections too.
After the trend talk and a couple of cocktails later, it was hard not to put together a mental wish-list. Now, I’m more of a fan of Pandora’s rings than anything else, so here are my top picks:
1. Delicate Heart Ring £35 – a sterling silver and ruby delight, I’d team this with a red blouse, black skirt and killer heels for work.
2. Pink Rose Ring £40 – one of the daintiest rings I’d ever seen, just beautiful with a floral, pastel dress.
3. Daisy Flower Ring £40 – my favourite pick of the evening, I’d wear this every day, no matter what. It’s so damn cute and would go down well with the all white trend.
4. Pink Cherry Blossom Multiple Flower Ring £65 – perfect for afternoon tea with the girls, this flower-filled beauty is bang on the floral trend.
5. Multi-Twist Ring £85 – a bit of a modern twist with pink rhodolite, I’d wear this with a smart crop top and shorts two-piece.
6. Silver Ring, 14k £65 – let’s just say if Green Ranger bought this for my birthday in August, then I’d be a happy girl! Simple and to the point.
Before we left, we collected our goody bags, said our goodbyes and headed home. Inside our goody bags were a pandora charm, tanning mit, Lindt chocolates, lipstick, an oyster card holder, the latest Company magazine and a couple of perfume samples. To see more pics and info from the event, search the hashtag #CompanyLovesPandora on Twitter.
A big thank you to Pandora and Company magazine for the tickets.
Are you a fan of Pandora? Which pieces do you own?