This past week, I’ve seen so many lovely looking items on the high street and online that I just had to share some of them. I’m thinking I may even make this a weekly or monthly feature – they can be like my old wednesday wish lists going forward for when I have a mountain of money! Maybe you’ll see something you like yourself…
1. Perfect for a summertime picnic or a coffee with the girls, Sainsbury’s TU Lemon Print Dress is so 1950s I fell in love with it straight away. I remember a similar dress that came out last year in New Look, I missed that one but I won’t be missing this at just £18. I can’t wait to swish down the street!
2. In the same trip as the lemon dress, I saw Sainsbury’s TU Bright Structured Tote. As you may know, I have far too many totes but this one really stood out as something a little bit more formal. Not bad for date night or trips up to London, I absolutely love the bright, brash colour. All for only £18.
3. I’ve been looking for a pair of metallic sandals for the past few weeks, then I found Topshop’s £30 Florence Gladiator Sandals online. A nice hybrid of jellies and annoyingly silver sandals, these will be ideal and a little bit more durable for walks on Brighton Beach in the not so distant future. I’ll just have to be careful not to blind anyone…
4. Spotted yesterday in River Island’s window, this cute Donut Talk To Me Tee is great for a casual friday in the office or a lazy sunday walk and roast. Equally, it could look great with a black pair of skinny jeans, a casual blazer and some heels on a night out. At £16, it’s not really going to break the bank for a good quality tee.
5. Thanks to Company magazine, I saw Accessorize’s Cara Camera Across Body Bag and it is one of my favourite pieces of the last few months. Quirky and cute, this can be worn anywhere, except maybe a job interview. With replicas costing more than £25 popping up all over the place, this bag is bit of a bargain.
6. Now for something that takes me back to my childhood – Miss Selfridge’s £3.50 Mini Heart Socks. Remember those socks that you had to wear with your gingham school dress? These remind me of those and secretly, I really loved them back then so you can only imagine how happy these have made me!
7. Normally, I’d make myself buy prescription sunglasses because, well, I need them to see… but these Quay Eyewear Australia 1557 Sunglasses are far too cool and for just £12.72 it doesn’t matter if I walk into a lamp post or two! Definitely to be worn with a summer dress or bright blouse and those gladiator sandals – slightly hipster but who’s judging.
8. Lastly, Monki’s Camille Necklace caught my eye immediately, whilst doing my fortnightly jewellery search across my favourite sites. I’d highly recommend a look at Monki for their eye-catching pieces, they have such a creative range and all pieces are well priced, this green gem is only £8 and would look great at a party or on a night out.
Spot anything you like? What have you seen recently that’s really got you excited?